A BOOK ABOUT BLOGGER'S HOMES AND A GORGEOUS GIRL'S ROOM

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Just a quick post to let you know about this gorgeous new book by Ellie Tennant, who has written and styled it, with photographs by Rachel Whiting. You will recognised some of the blogger's names and houses being featured it the book. I love how people create such cosy and personal spaces, by being creative, and resourceful. The end result is an eclectic style that is very in tune twith my own view on interiors and home. And needles to say that I adore this room (below), by one of the bloggers behind My Friend's House blog, I love how she has used some of my wooden pink knobs to finish the stunning yellow armoire, in fact I like everything about this room.
Photos by Rachel Whiting 

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo, will have the check out the book. Those curtains in the image are cute, similar to a floral curtain I just purchased.

    ReplyDelete