chocolate creative's product photo competition

Friday 5 October 2012

Another busy week has gone flying, trying to catch up with admin work, marketing, packing order, etc...I hope to have some time to design the new collection at some point soon. In the meantime I am organising a chocolate creative's product photo competition. I sometimes wonder how people use my products in their home, specially the knobs and hooks that can be styled in so many different ways. I am hoping to have a section on my website where I can show a gallery of customer's homes and ideas using the brand's products. 

So if you have bought any of our products, and are open to send me good decent photos of how you have used them, either the knobs to update and old drawer or cover, the hooks, the cushions etc...you can enter the competition to win a £45 voucher to spend on any of the products in the website. I will be choosing he winner based on my personal taste and criteria. 

chocolate creative's product photo competition

The competition will run from today 
the 5th of October to the 30th of November 
just in time for Xmas!.

If interested, please email me your contact details and photos, at margarita@chocolatecreative.co.uk. Some of the photos will be used in the new section of the website called customer's gallery, (they will be credited to you). Below are some samples of the photos I am looking for. The plain yellow colour knobs are the perfect match to this neutral children's bedroom, and the hooks add a playful and practical touch to the wall sticker. 
 Photo by The modern baby online shop
Photo by Roost Living online shop

1 comment:

  1. wish I could enter - need some knobs first! have a great time in spain, I am also off to spain next week, catch up when you get back v x

    ReplyDelete