Artists Open Houses at Dulwich Festival in London

Tuesday 8 May 2012

I have been working towards the Open Houses event happening on this weekend. Right now sanding and painting some old pieces of furniture to go in my new studio, still have to frame my prints, sort out prices, clean the house, buy food, and at some point rest...

If you are in London over the weekend, come along to the Open houses as part of the Dulwich festival in South London. Artists/designers will be opening their studios/houses to the public, there is a very nice atmosphere and plenty to see and eat. I will be at my house with Kate, Marian and Louise, so come by for some tea, cakes, and chat, we will be selling our latest work, and some old favorites too.

1 comment:

  1. Me parece una iniciativa increĆ­ble, siempre me ha encantado ver los estudios de los artistas. Besos!

    ReplyDelete