DOTTIE ANGEL textiles

Saturday 9 May 2009

I found this beautiful textiles in the nice TeaforJoy blog, Dottie Angel have a lovely selection of textiles made of vintage finds, lace and different trims. I really like how she combines all this elements together to create this delicate pieces. Visit her Etsy shop and treat yourself to a piece of the past with a modern twist!!




Table cloths: made from a combination of old table linens, thrift store fabrics, bed linens and doilies...along with appliqued 'sayings' and birds...
Bags: made from linen, vintage style fabrics, old tablecloths, lace, pillowcases, etc...

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that tablecloth. I want one. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love this bag!!! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a pattern for the bag?

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful things, and i so love the bag:)
    kudzu

    ReplyDelete